Absentee Ballot: Runoff & Presidential Election
1. If you want to vote by absentee ballot (currently a registered voter) in the August 11th
and Nov. 3rd, (Presidential)
2020 elections you must request your ballot by Tuesday July 13, 2020, for runoff election, and Oct. 5, 2020 for the Presidential election. .Please request a separate application for each election!
You must indicate the date of each electionUse either website https://georgia.gov/vote-absentee-ballot
here you will also find a absentee ballot application sample form at Georgia My Voter Page
to get access to the absentee ballot application .
2. If you are registering to vote for the first time or have not voted in last 2 previous elections you need to check your voting status at Georgia My Voter Page follow instructions to determine your current voting status. If you are not registered follow options listed and re-register if necessary.
3. If you desire to do so you can request absentee ballots now also for the Nov. 3rd, presidential election through the above processes. Make sure complete the name and date of the election that you are applying for the absentee ballot.
4. There are complete instructions for voting by absentee voting at this website Vote by Absentee Ballot familiarize yourself with the voting procedures and rules in Georgia.
Please note: absentee ballots can be requested regardless of your age or lack of a disability. Just leave that section blank if you are not applying based on age or disability.
6. If you need further assistance please contact Mildred Jones 770-991-8750 or another member of the Deputy Registrars at Flipper Temple AME Church. Lillian Roberts, Lois McCoggle, Ethel Foster, Diane Simmons, Gail Holland
NEW INFO: (425)-436-6388 Pin # 365439.